SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Specialists manage the complete sales process—including the pre-sales processes of understanding the company’s sales value proposition, creating a suitable sales channel network, planning sales governance, setting sales targets, creating appropriate marketing assets and creating compensation structures. They are also adept at managing the sales process from prospecting for potential customers to conversion that leads to customer acquisition. Corporate Sales Specialists can also oversee account management to support and satisfy customer needs and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and customer retention. The certification exam is proctored, and candidates have three hours to complete 140 multiple choice questions. The prerequisites are a study of all the inputs, tools, and outputs for each process as presented in the SMstudy® Guide –Corporate Sales book, 3 years of related work experience, and 20 mandatory educational hours.
Successful candidates will be awarded the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Specialist certification by SMstudy® after passing the certification exam.
|Prerequisite Experience||Prerequisite Education||Target Audience||Cost of Exam|
|Prerequisites Experience: 3 years of work experience||Prerequisites Education: Study of all processes in SMstudy® Guide – Corporate Sales book and 20 mandatory educational hours.||Target Audience: Sales and Marketing Professionals||Cost of Exam: USD 450|
- Multiple choice
- 140 questions
- No negative marks for incorrect answers
- 180-minute duration
- Proctored online exam
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Corporate Sales Specialist.
The candidate should have minimum of 3 years work experience. It is preferable to complete the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Professional certification and study all processes in the SMstudy® Guide –Corporate Sales book before applying for the SMstudy® Certified Corporate Sales Specialists certification. It is also mandatory to accumulate 20 mandatory educational hours by attending Corporate Sales Specialist classroom training provided by a SMstudy® approved VMEdu Authorized Training Partner (V.A.T.P.).
How to earn Specialist Level Certification
- Register for the exam by paying USD 450 on SMstudy.com (OR) Attend a classroom training provided by a SMstudy® A.T.P. (View list of Partners offering SMstudy® courses)
Login and access the curated collection of best Sales and Marketing courses through online or SMstudy® mobile app using the credentials provided by SMstudy® or by a SMstudy® A.T.P.
Access the online course on 'Corporate Sales’. Read all the concepts covered in the course. View course outline. The course includes:
- High quality videos
- Study guides
- Chapter tests
- Glossary of important terms
- Access the online course on 'Corporate Sales’. Read all the concepts covered in the course. View course outline. The course includes:
Take the exam
- Schedule the three hour proctored exam. You need to submit relevant documents (if required).
- SMstudy® verifies the application; confirms the exam date & time.
- Take the three hour proctored exam online.
Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.
- Your name will be added to the SMstudy® Certification Registry. sample certificate
- The physical certificate will be shipped to you.
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again by paying $50.