The SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Fundamentals course is tailored to anyone interested in knowing various marketing methods; learning key concepts in Marketing Research as defined in the SMstudy® Guide; and gaining a basic understanding of the Marketing Research framework that helps to conduct marketing research and to analyze sales and marketing data. This course is included in the Free Subscription. Upon completion of the coursework, the SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Fundamentals exam will validate your basic understanding of Marketing Research. On passing the exam, you will be accredited as a SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Fundamentals.
|Prerequisite Experience||Prerequisite Education||Target Audience||Cost of Exam|
|Prerequisite Experience: None||Prerequisite Education: None||Target Audience: Anyone interested in knowing more about Marketing Research||Cost of Exam: 0|
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions
- One mark awarded for each correct answer
- No negative marks for incorrect answers
- 30 questions must be answered correctly to pass
- 60-minute duration
- Online unproctored exam
Anyone interested in knowing more about Marketing Research can enroll for this course and exam for free.
There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
How to earn Fundamentals Level Certification
- Register for free SMstudy® Fundamentals Level Certifications and get access to the course.
Login and access the curated collection of best Sales and Marketing courses through online or SMstudy® mobile app. These courses include:
- Videos of important concepts
- Study guides
- Chapter tests
- Glossary of important terms
- For Marketing Research Fundamentals Level Certification exam, read the first two chapters of Marketing Research certification course offered by SMstudy®.
Take an unproctored 40-question online exam. Answer 30 out of 40 questions correctly and get recognized as “SMstudy® Certified Marketing Research Fundamentals”.
- Your name will be added to the SMstudy® Certification Registry. sample certificate