The SMstudy® Certified Digital Marketing Fundamentals course is tailored to anyone interested in knowing various digital marketing channels; learning key concepts in Digital Marketing as defined in the SMstudy® Guide; and gaining a basic understanding of the Digital Marketing framework that helps to identify the most effective marketing channels for an organization’s products or services. This course is included in the Free Subscription. Upon completion of the coursework, the SMstudy® Certified Digital Marketing Associate exam validates your basic understanding of Digital Marketing. On passing the exam, you will be accredited as a SMstudy® Certified Digital Marketing Associate.
|Prerequisite Experience||Prerequisite Education||Target Audience||Cost of Exam|
|Prerequisite Experience: None||Prerequisite Education: None||Target Audience: Anyone interested to know more about digital marketing||Cost of Exam: 0|
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions
- One mark awarded for each correct answer
- No negative marks for incorrect answers
- 30 questions must be answered correctly to pass
- 60-minute duration
- Online unproctored exam
Anyone interested in knowing more about Digital Marketing can enroll for this course and exam for free.
There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
How to earn Fundamentals Level Certification
- Register for free SMstudy® Fundamentals Level Certifications and get access to the course.
Login and access the curated collection of best Sales and Marketing courses through online or SMstudy® mobile app. These courses include:
- Videos of important concepts
- Study guides
- Chapter tests
- Glossary of important terms
- For Digital Marketing Fundamentals Level Certification exam, read the first two chapters of Digital Marketing certification course offered by SMstudy®.
Take an unproctored 40-question online exam. Answer 30 out of 40 questions correctly and get recognized as “SMstudy® Certified Digital Marketing Fundamentals”.
- Your name will be added to the SMstudy® Certification Registry. sample certificate