Video marketing has been on the rise over the past few years. Business organizations are adopting powerful video campaign to popularize their brands. Videos with quality and appealing content draw the attention of visitors. The more creative the video is more the audience like to view it.
Video marketing is an essential part of social media marketing. Video marketing includes posting videos on video hosting sites such as YouTube and micro –video platforms such as Instagram and Vine. YouTube is one of the most demanding platforms to watch videos, since individuals spend hours watching videos on this platform. In business, YouTube is an excellent medium to post videos relating to products and services and increase customers reach.
Here are few ways to make video marketing effective on YouTube:
- Great content: The first step to make your video appealing is to have quality content. The content should be informative, useful, and valuable. It should deliver the message. While creating quality content, your video should not be so complicated that audiences may find it difficult to decipher the message. The video should be engaging and easily understandable to viewers.
- Engage with the audience: If you are simply posting videos on YouTube and not making an effort to interact with audience then you are missing a lot. You should encourage comments, discussions, and should respond to comments you receive. Also, YouTube rewards channels with high engagement, including overall time spent on the channel, watch time, likes and dislikes. Hence, it is necessary to interact with audience to increase conversion rate.
- Increase brand awareness: Apart from developing creative content it is necessary to make your channel look visually appealing. Branding your channel and writing an interesting bio about your channel makes your channel look professional.
- Promote your YouTube videos on social media platforms: Promoting your YouTube videos on other channels is an important way to increase visibility. Posting videos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest increases engagement.You should also pay attention to the time frame of the videos. Popular videos on YouTube intended for marketing typically last less than 5 minutes.
- Post appropriate thumbnails: Thumbnails have a big impact on click rate especially when they are appealing and have catchy title.
With the growing market competition it is necessary to be unique in your approach to drive customers to your brand. To be successful in video marketing you need to be true to yourself and communicate with your audience in innovative ways.